SMS Tracking is a program from GiacNguMo Group that help people tracking their activities based on SMS and Call Log associated with Google Calendar.
With SMS Tracking, you can back up (or tracking) all SMS and Call Log in any phone into your calendars. You even schedule in calendar to send sms in the future.
- Firstly, for easy tracking, you should create two new Calendars for store SMSs and Call Logs.
- Secondly, you could start the app and select the corresponding calendar for SMSs, Call Logs.
*** With Android 4.4 Kitkat, Restore function is disable, but I'm developing to make it work again *** - You could set the app for automatically tracking after a custom minutes after an event happened (send/receive SMS, make/receive/miss a call)
- With SMS Tracking, user could restore SMS and Call Log from a specific date to another date from the calendar into phones.
- It is no problem if you have more than one phone but using a same account and calendar.
- Logging screen can help user manage app's activities.
- For scheduling sms, choose the calendar where you will create a scheduled sms to send in the future. Then, create a new event with title follow the syntax: sms to contactName (some numbers) = sms's body.
For example: sms to Hoang Viet = are you free tomorrow?
Please get more details at http://giacngumo.com/product/4
Your donation will help us improve and keep this app alive, thank you.
SMS Call Calendar Tracking is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-07-30. The program can be installed on Android 3.0 and up.
SMS Call Calendar Tracking (version 1.3.16) has a file size of 3.46 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.